Hey there folks, How goes it today? Yesterday was a full on cleaning day for Jay and I in preparation of our Christmas Eve fun and frolics. More on that in another post but for now, I’m totally shattered and in need of a holiday lol.
I must admit, RoboVac, as we call him, is brilliant. I love watching him trundle back to his docking station and plugging himself in for a quick re-charge before gathering his strength to go again. Well, it’s a big floor…..
Once again I have some festive tips and tricks for you and a little reminder of new products and almost expired sales so watch out for that info. I’d hate for you to miss out on those awesome deals. I’m so glad you enjoyed my Solstice post yesterday. Hope you find todays post as interesting or at least, fun
All being well, we should be visiting Manchester Cathedral later today for our annual Nine Carols Service. It’s really beautiful and especially more so in the lovely old Cathedral However, Elly is poorly with flu like symptoms so we may have to cancel. It’s more important for her to get better I think.
Here are your Game Rules
· Click on the sound bite to listen to the xmas tune, When you think you know the tune just leave your answer in today’s comments box at the end of the daily post. Please only post in that days comment box.
· A winner will be chosen at random (using random.org) from the correct entries each day and announced in the following days post.
· If you are a winner please email Boo firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name & number of comment along with the date of your comment and your prize will be sent out within 24 hours (usually much sooner)
· Have fun, good luck and enter as often as you like but you must make each entry a separate comment.
Have fun with todays quiz folks.
Congratulations to our winner Heidi for yesterdays tune with this comment
Out here in Seattle, we got 8 hours, 25 minutes and 24 seconds of daylight today. Of course it was so heavily overcast you really couldn’t tell (If you’ve ever seen the American version of “The Killing”, it really is that dark here in the winter, but they exaggerated the rain).
Tomorrow we’ll have 3 more seconds of daylight. Wheeeee!
Comment by Heidi — December 22, 2013 @ 4:52 am
Well done hun, be sure to email me for your prize and remember, every second counts lol
Don’t forget folks, we have a brand new collection in store for you
And our Christmas Fayre is coming to the end of its special Discount price so if you haven’t grabbed it yet, now’s the time to do so.
Last few days on SALE
And our Studio Designers Bundle
One of our rare, and favorite, deals of the year: our 12 kits for $12. Each kit is a full, beautiful kit from one of our fabulous designers. This year we have:
- Winter Mornings by Nibbles Skribbles
- Frozen Friends kit by Designs by Brigit
- 365 Synergy March by Booland Designs
- Precious by Vero – The French Touch
- Devoted by ADB Designs
- My Father’s Hand by The Urban Fairy
- Scenic Route by SnickerdoodleDesigns
- My Seascapes by Studio4 DesignWorks
- Virgo by Julie C Designs
- Fall Magic by SweetMade Inc.
- Lantern Parade by Carin Grobe Design
- Christmas Eve by Let Me Scrapbook
Your purchase will include a download code to receive all these kits free! Simply add them to your cart, type in the coupon code & check out.
Save: 82% off
Also available in my CU store
(these are good for all uses including PU and S4H)
My Seasons Greetings Paper Pack and Glitters are a perfect fit with the New Collection and with Christmas just around the corner, these make a great addition to your stash for helping out with those almost forgotten gifts
We also see the release of my ‘CHILD’ papers. This week it’s Earth Child in Plain and Art to suit your own taste. I have had so much fun not just creating these beautiful papers but also playing with this. They work so well for so many projects.
Here’s a little layout I did with these gorgeous papers
I’ve been playing around with blended photos that spill outside of the frame. Do you like the look? Would you like a tutorial on how to recreate this effect at some point in the future? Let me know and I’ll work on one for the New Year for you.